- lammons likes this
- book-whore-blog likes this
- musicianslair likes this
- pageturnersblog reblogged this from epicreads
- risingbreaths likes this
- izziava reblogged this from epicreads
- clarakensie reblogged this from epicreads
- vividiviv likes this
- morgan-pages likes this
- blankslate37 reblogged this from epicreads
- milenagiunco likes this
- journaling-junkie reblogged this from epicreads
- journaling-junkie likes this
- epicreads posted this
In Wild Awake, Hilary T. Smith’s exhilarating and heart-wrenching YA debut novel, seventeen-year-old Kiri Byrd has big plans for her summer without parents. She intends to devote herself to her music and win the Battle of the Bands with her bandmate and best friend, Lukas. Perhaps then, in the excitement of victory, he will finally realize she’s the girl of his dreams.
But a phone call from a stranger shatters Kiri’s plans. He says he has her sister Suki’s stuff—her sister Suki, who died five years ago. This call throws Kiri into a spiral of chaos that opens old wounds and new mysteries.